ePACK: The university's online recruiting system used to connect employers specifically looking for NC State students and alumni.
To access ePACK, you must be a member of the Alumni Association and you must be an alumnus/alumnae with a degree from NC State.
- Search 900+ jobs posted by employers seeking graduates from NC State
- View over 12,000 recruiting contacts
- Find out about career-related events and activities on campus
- Gain access to GoinGlobal to search for country-specific career opportunities both nationwide and internationally
- Gain access to CareerShift to search for additional job opportunities
Directions to access ePACK:
When you become a member, select Career Services on the membership form in order to access ePACK. If you are already a member, email AlumniCareers@ncsu.edu to request access. You will receive a confirmation email with login directions from the ePACK system within approximately four to five business days of the request.
Tips for using ePACK »
Already have an account? Access ePACK directly »
Back to Career Services main »