Going to the Chick-fil-A Kickoff Game in Atlanta? Come celebrate NC State's season opener against Tennessee at the Wolfpack Party. It's only steps away from the Georgia Dome and the first Wolfpack Walk of the season in the FanZone, presented by Coca-Cola Zero. The ticket price includes a free FanZone ticket.
- Appearances from the NC State cheerleaders and Mr. Wuf
- Welcome message from Athletic Director Debbie Yow
- A buffet meal featuring a variety of meats, sides, desserts and, of course, Chick-fil-A!
- A big screen TV to catch other games
- One drink coupon and cash bar
- One ticket for Chick-fil-A Kickoff Game FanZone
- One official game program
- One commemorative collectors pin
3:30 to 6:30 p.m.
Georgia World Congress Center
$65 per person (limited to the first 400 fans).
Click here to purchase tickets. Don't wait, this event is limited to the first 400 fans and sells out every year.
Limited Premium Parking Packages are available for online purchase for $40 (less than the $60 to $70 you will pay in unsecured lots). Your package includes a parking spot in an official Georgia Dome lot and two tickets to FanZone. These spots sell out early. Click here to order.
Stay where the team stays at the Westin Buckhead. It offers guests world-class shopping and dining, as well as easy access to MARTA, the quickest and least expensive way to get to the Georgia Dome. Discount rates available for NC State fans. Click here and follow the link to book your room.
CHICK-FIL-A KICKOFF GAME FANZONE
Beat the heat and visit the Coca-Cola Zero Fan Zone. Get freebies, visit AT&T's autograph area, have fun on interactive games and sponsor attractions and ... don't miss the Wolfpack Walk, Vol Walk and pep rally at the SunTrust Mainstage ... all next to the Georgia Dome.
2 to 6 p.m. | Georgia World Congress Center
$7 online | $10 at the door
Click here to order.